Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tagged!!! - My eight point someone

Its time for celebrations (though no bumps pls). Its official. Both hands r working:))

Nearly three weeks since i ve written blogs using both hands....lol....so its really sweet typing with both hands finally !!!

okay so i ve been tagged( whoever brought this taggin culture)

and the culprit? kulveer

The rules:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again ( atleast i am not a 'kenai')

(all this tamaashaa as if i m going to reveal my opposing side....kuch bhi yaar....anyway for ur satisfaction)

First few ground rules -
  • Lover??? whats that? . i will use the term 'partner' instead
  • 'perfect' is vague as well. so removed.

Sex of partner: Female

okay, my Eight point someone comes somewhere close to the following ;)

  1. She will take care of my parents much more than I can. (its sooo long since i stayed with amma and daddy)
  2. She will look elegant in saree and churidhar (in that order). bindi in forehead is a must. so is long flowing hair. jeans is a big no no.
  3. She WILL NOT ask me to go shopping with her for bindi and stub kammal. GRT jewellery, Chennai silks, Nalli silks is highly unimaginable. (had enough of it with mom and sis). 'Intha colour promise' absolutely chance less!!!! and importantly she will not 'pester' me....hehehe....
  4. She will be cool headed and have a natural ability to react to situations ( and should teach me how to....i am poor at PR)
  5. She will have lesser romantic notions and so shall not be disappointed with me. (i cant romance, for nuts)
  6. She will not have big aspirations for abroad life or even for flying to places. My life funda is very simple. circle around Adambakkam (my place in chennai) and hv my daily cuppa curd rice. and will put up the swing (in the centre of the hall) as well once i settle in chennai. and watch damn old tamil movies in ktv with that cup of filter coffee (swinging in the meanwhile).
  7. She will have complete faith in me.
  8. and boy, the order qualifier - She will have deep striking eyes !!!!

Phew!!!! i am bored. whos left? nobody.......

yeah....amrutaunshu, ravi, is that all......?

ashok, keshav hope u wd setup ur blogs in a day or two...... so aaraambathuliyee maateneenga!!!!

i tag u both as well!!!!

(and when is our semmavetti.blog....goin to start? ). illa verum vetti pechu thaanaa as usual?

1 comment:

coolvir said...

Great man...

Even me wants a simple life.So will definately settle down in my home town in a couple of years...